Click here for a video outlining features and a how-to tutorial for Online Bill Pay.
With Iowa State Bank's Online Bill Pay, you get:
- Control - Unlike auto-debit, you can change, edit, or stop pending payments
- Convenience - Pay anyone who you normally pay by check
- Organization - Manage all your payments from one convenient location
Iowa State Bank's Online Bill Pay is the easier, faster and safer way to pay all your bills. The convenience of paying all your bills from one secure website gives you greater control over both your time and your finances.
To start using Bill Pay, grab a bill that needs paid. You will need some information off of the bill such as account number and company address, then:
- Log in to your Online Banking Account.
- Click on the Checking Account Number you want to use the Bill Pay service for.
- Find Bill Pay in the top banner between Transfers and Documents.
- Click on Bill Pay.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Search for the company you want to pay. You can also create a new business contact or a person to pay if they are not a choice.
- Enter the information requested, enter payment amount, enter payment date and then send the money, simple as that!
*Terms and Conditions Apply.